Friday, November 23, 2007
Random. You probably know most of this already ._.
1) We have at least 35 different instruments (but considering quantity, almost 100 drums+keyboards+others).
2) One of our 大鼓s is 10 years old.
3) The 8 扁鼓s were bought in 2000.
4) Currently, we have 5 keyboard instruments in M4-01. The newer xylophone's keys are not made of wood.
5) The glockenspiel stand is from Yamaha. The glockenspiel, which is older, is of French origin.
6) The label on the wind chimes says "crash cymbal stand with strips".
7) The serial number for the suspended cymbal includes the letters "STD" (-.-), which suggests that the code is for the stand, but not the cymbal.
8) We have 20 排鼓s (separate drums).
9) We have one-and-a-half pairs of maracas.
10) We have 3 classy baskets in one of the boxes.
Siao-ed 7:04 PM