Wednesday, February 06, 2008
5 facts about Taiyang today:
- How the audience roared at our playing... And clapped and cheered and ooh-ed and aah-ed and went crazy eventually.
- It was so exciting that some people, apparently some of my friends, tried to throw stuff on stage after the performance. They were stopped by a mindful Council batchmate. Lol.
- My friends commented they could see my arms and mallets but not my face /body. Apparently I was flailing them. They also thought the xylophone parts were "magical" because "it was nice but I don't know who played it". Haha.
- Mr Matthew Lim stood very close to me taking photographs on stage. It was so heng I didn't hit him.
- Sheila called to inform we left one yangqin and a few stands behind at the hall, almost an hour after the performance. (I was shocked!) Later she called again to tell that it was a mistake.
4 noises / sounds / remarks observed:
- Where is that coming from? Who played that?!
- So cool (whoa)!
3 important people / groups to thank:
- Yourself! YQP! NYCO!
- Mrs Ee, Ms QQ, Mr ET
- Whoever helped shift instruments (:
- Good job today! Although it wasn't the best attempt for all of us, it wasn't the best place for such a performance anyway. Many factors come into play, so we did well! Cheerios YQP!
- Happy Chinese New Year :) Come back with weight gain of 10kg next week!
1 NYCO, 1 Taiyang, 1 CNY performance, 1 FABULOUS YQP! :D
Siao-ed 6:13 PM