Wednesday, April 30, 2008
(this must be the 1st time in 100 years that i blog) that's cos tmr's labour day, and i don't feel hardworking enough to do homework at this time of the night.
anyway, first things first. (being guai here)
CASS: why didn't you sms me that u'd not be in school on tuesday?!?! though i knew that on monday...still, u ok le mah? *graps your head and nods it virtually* ok, take it as yes.
Saw this story somewhere, thought it was rather funny...
"Hello! You have reached the automated answering service of your school. In order to assist you in connecting to the right staff member, please listen to all the options before making a selection:
- To lie about why your child is absent - Press 1
- To make excuses for why your child did not do his work - Press 2
- To complain about what we do - Press 3
- To swear at staff members - Press 4
- To ask why you didn't get information that was already enclosed in your newsletter and several flyers mailed to you - Press 5
- If you want us to raise your child - Press 6
- If you want to reach out and touch, slap or hit someone - Press 7
- To request another teacher, for the third time this year - Press 8
- To complain about bus transportation - Press 9
- To complain about school lunches - Press 0
- If you realize this is the real world and your child must be accountable and responsible for his/her own behavior, class work, homework and that it's not all the teachers' fault for your child's lack of effort: Hang up and have a nice day!
sorry, i was just bored. Pei Er's post's probably loads more interesting than mine. (seriously, i've just sat here trying to type something for the past hour) i just can't bring myself to write posts like Pei Er's or chewy's motivational ones.
bored to middle of earth,
Siao-ed 10:55 PM